My paintings are often about landscapes both real and emotional. To me abstract implies that the viewer is not going to understand the work and is not expected to – what is exciting to me is that people who love my work bring something of themselves to the creative process, because it is how they engage with their own imagination when they look into a painting that then completes the work
Recent Blog Posts
- Summer Art Collection by British Artist Jessica Zoob
- Jessica Zoob At The Society of Women Artists Summer Exhibition 2017
- Jessica Zoob’s Beautiful Lewes Home For Sale
- How To Choose Perfect Fine Art Prints For Interiors
- A Month of Open Studios and a London Art Exhibition.
- Ask The Artist – Jessica Zoob
My Instagram photos
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.